I have over 20 years of experience in IT. Below are just a few highlights of what I have worked with. This does not include everything and I’m constantly learning about new things as I work to stay up to date on changing technology to ensure I’m able to best support organizations I work with.
- Securing Campus Environment for both staff and youth. This includes but is not limited to physical security of equipment, local computer settings, group policy management, firewalls (software & hardware), and organizational policy & procedures.
- Earned M.S. Cybersecurity & Information Assurance along with a number of certifications that I continue to add to.
- Managing campus network environment of Cisco switches for over 8 years. Currently have CCNA – Routing & Switching and preparing for CCNA – Security with plans to complete before December 2019.
- Installed and manage campus wireless environment.
- Experience with Firewalls (Watchguard, SonicWall, & Cisco ASA)
- Managing server environment made of up multiple servers 2008, 2012, & 2016. Including domain controllers using Microsoft active directory, SQL server, IIS server, Exchange server, SharePoint server, along with specific servers for climate control system, electronic door locks, etc.
- Migrated physical server environment to virtual environment running on VMWare.
- Manage Office 365 instance including the migration from on premise Exchange to Office 365 email, from on premise SharePoint to SharePoint Online.
- Continuing to expand Office 365 applications that are being used based on needs of organization.
- Migrated from on premise server for client management to Salesforce for our various client management needs.
- Migrated from on premise server to Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT for our donor relations needs
End User Devices
- Have managed multiple computer roll-outs throughout career with up to 150 computers at a time.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, & Mac OS
- Managed desktops, laptops, tablets (iPads, android, & windows)