2010 - Present Omaha Home for Boys Omaha, NE
Information Technology Director
- Responsible for Network/Systems Administrator duties maintaining network including switches, wireless access points, firewall, and local computer network settings.
- Responsible for all software and hardware including setting up and maintaining all servers, computers, tablets, smartphones, copiers, and printers.
- Responsible for managing and administrating all database systems on campus.
- Responsible for all technology systems and infrastructure including campus phone system(Mitel), Active Directory, Exchange Server, backup systems, and anti-virus software.
- Provide technical support and training as needed on any technology items for campus.
- Oversee the technology budget.
- Supervise the Information Technology department.
2008 - 2010 Godfather’s Pizza, Inc. Omaha, NE
Internet Property Manager
- Project manager for new website redesign project for consumer side, franchising side, & training portal.
- Responsible for overseeing web presence of Godfather’s Pizza.
- Develop plan for Social Media use by Godfather’s Pizza.
- Develop & maintain franchise development website.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships with any partners that are part of Godfather’s Pizza’s web presence.
IT Systems Administrator
- Project manager for new VoIP phone system install at corporate office (ShoreTel), including network upgrade.
- Install and maintain Point of Sale (Pos) systems at corporate owned locations.
- Project manager to install security camera systems at all corporate owned locations.
- Assist with roll out of online ordering system at all corporate owned locations & franchise locations that signed up.
- Responsible for corporate network, servers, computers, phone etc. to ensure optimal performance.
- Update website with store location changes.
2005 - 2008 Grace University Omaha, NE
Director of Information Services
- Set and implement policy in coordination with university needs and strategic goals.
- Manage and maintain all university networks and domains.
- Manage and maintain all university computer systems, including servers, printers, desktops and laptops.
- Manage and supervise all IT personnel.
- Serve on various University committees as assigned.
- Annually develop a budget for all University technology needs in cooperation with each department.
- Work with the Vice President of Finance and Operations and the Academic Vice President to plan for the needs of the University as it relates to technology.
- Oversee operations of the Communications Service Center.
- Oversee and maintain university websites.
- Responsible for assisting director in overseeing network.
- Support phone system (Nortel)
- 1 st & 2 nd level support for university technology equipment.
- Support and oversee various projects.
- Assist with maintenance and development of websites.
Help Desk Manager / Network Technician
- Supervise student helpdesk employees.
- Support and maintain classroom and office equipment.
- Provide support for computers, phone system, printers, network, sound and other technology equipment.
1998 - 2005 Commercial Federal Bank Omaha, NE
Senior Telecommunications Analyst
- Responsible for administering enhancements on the Interactive Voice Response (IVR –Intervoice) Units.
- Assist with system modifications to the large back office phone systems (Siemens).
- Oversee the administration of the call accounting system (TRU System).
- Research and advise management regarding new technologies.
Wide Area Network (WAN) Technician
- Responsible for overseeing Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Network.
- Work with vendors and branch employees to service the ATM machines.
- Produce daily/weekly reports for management detailing any ATM issues.
CIF Senior Quality Control Processor
- Responsible for training department employees on correct procedures for updating information.
- Create and maintain instructional training materials.
- Work to ensure customer information is accurately updated and maintained.
Customer Service Representative
- Answer incoming customer calls and provide good customer service.
- Assist customers with any questions or issues on their accounts.
- Western Governors University – B.S. Information Technology – in progress with anticipated graduation in 2017
- Classes at Bellevue University, Metropolitan Community College, Grace University, University of Nebraska Omaha, & University of Nebraska Lincoln
- Conferences, trainings, videos, books, and hands on learning of various technologies.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate - Routing and Switching)
- LPIC 1
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- CIW Web Foundations Associate
- CIW Web Design Specialist
- MTA Database Administration
- MTA Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MTA Windows Server Administration
- MTA Network Fundamentals
2001 – 2008 Living Water Church Plattsmouth, NE
Technical Arts Director
- Responsible for running sound, lighting, video and any other technical needs for the church.
- Responsible for forming and developing technical arts team to assist in running areas of technology for the church.
- Create weekly worship slides and make any audio and lighting equipment changes for weekly service.
- Research, recommend, and install soundboard, lighting system, and projector system.
- Responsible for the churches technical budget.
- Keep equipment operational and purchase/install any new equipment needed.
- Set up and keep church computer & network equipment operational.
- Commercial Federal Bank – Personal Best Award winner for outstanding service.
- Living Water Church (formerly Plattsmouth Baptist Church) – Worship Team was a winner of the Willow Creek Innovation Award at 2003 Arts Conference. We were recognized for our technical achievements and advancements.